fredag 29 mars 2013

Easter eggs

This year I wanted to give my family something else then a regular easter egg. So I painted this egg box and filled it with kinder eggs. My hubby and I are going to my mom tomorrow for dinner so I will give everyone one kinder egg.

First I painted the enteire box with gesso
Even the inside is painted.
Then I sprayed it with Lindy´s stamp gangs sprays
Then I dripped the color on the box as well.
Even the inside got som color.



















The colors I sprayed with was Frosted Forget Me notes, Icy Primrose Gold, Edelweiss Moss Green, Alpine Ice Rose and Dark Chocolate Tryffel. For the doilie I used Distress Paint Mustard seed. I stamped Happy Easter in Swedish ( Glad Påsk) and I colored it in with Distress Inkpad Shaded Lilac.

The finished box!













Here I have filled it with som yummie kinder eggs!
Happy Easter to ya all!!

Tjingeling!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar