onsdag 6 mars 2013

Chocolate card

I have made a chocolat card. I have made it out of craft cardstock and my designer paper is from Prima the sun kiss collection. I have used TH dies sewing room, the dress form. I used som paper on her and then  I white washed it with pearlz so it would not be so bright. I painted the lace with some pearlz in yellow and made a neckless from some beads.

I decorated the front with some roses and other flowers and some bling from Prima. The inside is rather plane, I want it to close easy. So I have used the TH dies hardware findings. I emboosed one and painted the keyhole with pearlz white and yellow so it would match the papers better. The butterfly is from Studio Calico, I painted it with pearlz yellow and embossed the wings to get more dimension. I have used a spellbinder dies label 4 to cut out so I can write a message. And som bling of course.

Here is the chocolate card/box!




Tjingeling!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar