fredag 7 december 2012

Xmas wreath

Yesterday night I finished my xmas wreath. I began with a white wreath that I painted with my own mix of gesso and mowed lawn. Then I punched out a bunch of leaf that I then glued on the wreath. Now it is time fore the fun part..to decorate my wreath. I used some flowers and my new Tim Holtz dies tattered pinecone and some bling in the center of the flowers. I mist my flowers with pearalized water because I wanted it to shimmer. On the white leafs I used stickels. I am very happy with the my xmas wreath and it is hanging on our door now!

 This is what I began with.
 Here is what is left of all leafs! I punched out two card stocks!





Here is my xmas wreth!
Here is a closer picture!
















I am in a challenge at Scrapbruket with my xmas wreat.
 Here is a link to the blog. http://www.scrapbruket.blogspot.se/

Tjingeling!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar