torsdag 8 januari 2015

Project 2 and 3

Here I have used papers from BoBunnys Autumn song. I really love this papers and the color on them.  I have altered a note book, in this one I have all of my sketches and templates so it´s easy to find.
 
I have used the tags on one of the papers to create the tag. And the letters are a die called mermaid. I hade to have some bling!
 
And here is the back of the note book.
 
 
I have a box to store my dies in, but thees will not fit in the that box, so I made my own box using the BoBunny Autumn song paper but a different one. And I cut out the letters in the same die as beffore and the shape with a spellbinders die. I decorated it with some bling.
 
 
Here is my box.
 
From the side.
 
The back of my box.
 

 
And here is my box with the dies in it.
 
Tjingeling!!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar