onsdag 27 februari 2013

Alterd Box!

I have recycled and alterd a box to keep my 10 copic pens.I have used BoBunnys paper 12*12 and a 6*6 for this box. I have used my new TH dies, the dressform on it. The paper on the box is from Cést La vie Collection and the paper on the dressform is from Praier chic collection. Just love these papers!!
On the dressform I used black soot on the edges and on the head and stand. I used a thin lace around the waist and pearls around the neck as a necklace. I have also put a lace around the box under the lid. Up in the left corner and in the right corner I have two relife decorations. I painted them with pearlz and picked raspberry. The lid I decorated with some lovely flowers. I painted some of the white roses with picked paspberry and spritzed it with pearlized water. 


Before
After
Tim Holtz dies

Flowers





Tjingeling!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar